INK is an independent, non-partisan investigative journalism organisation committed to exposing corruption, abuse of power and the betrayal of public trust. If you have evidence of wrong doing there are several ways you can send tip-offs to our team of investigative reporters.
- You can email your tip-offs to firstname.lastname@example.org and our reporters will be in touch with you.
How to get involved
SIGNAL AND WHATSAPP COMMUNICATIONS
- If you are concerned with issues of security, there are several ways you can securely leak to us;
- SMS and calls – Download you Signal App for your Android and iOS phone and communicate with us securely on +267 71731903 or +267 71885852
- Whatsapp messages – We can be reached at +267 71731903 or +267 71885852 on Whatsapp
Encryption made Easy
HI-TECH PGP ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS
- To protect yourself even more you can set up PGP and securely send us encrypted emails and documents. To use Windows Operating System to set up PGP here; to use Mac Operating System go here.
- After obtaining a PGP you may encrypt emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the following keys 7EF2E3F8 or FB5DFEOD
- You can securely email your tip-offs to email@example.com and our reporters will be in touch with you.
LOW TECH BUT SECURE OPTION: POSTAL MAIL
- Documents can also be mailed via post to
The Managing Partners
P O Box 25627